REMOTE WORK AVAILABLE
The Dealership Advantage Story
Dealership Advantage is a cloud-based, integrated dealership and OEM management platform currently serving the marine market. We have a mature platform developed by disrupters in the marine industry. Throughout our history, we have kept the startup vibe while staying nimble and hungry.
Our purpose is to lift an industry that has been underserved by technology for too many years. We provide dealers with a modern and easy to use UI that drives their underlying business operations helping them sell faster and service customers more profitably; ultimately, our goal is to help our customers transform their businesses while improving their customers’ experiences.
We’re providing a solution the market hasn’t seen for a decade, if ever, and are striving to create seamless experiences through OEM & Dealer collaboration that result in a world class customer experience.
The marine industry is ripe for disruption and our mission is to create a fully integrated solution for dealers and OEMs while advancing the overall state of technology for an industry in need of change.
Are you a hungry and motivated sales professional ready to join a team transforming an industry! Dealership Advantage is a software and F&I services company that builds and sells the most-evolved Dealership Management System in the marine and power sports industries. Dealership Advantage has a sales opening to drive B2B software and F&I services that includes our cloud based DMS offering that helps dealers transform the way they run their businesses. We need a rockstar excited to help grow our software and F&I sales. Our preferred candidate is sales professional that can open doors to new leads, convert existing leads, and be a closer.
At Dealership Advantage, we are passionate about how our software and F&I solutions help transform our customer’s business. This role is the face of our software and F&I services brands in the market and will interact with all levels of customers. This is a salary plus commission-based position with no cap on earnings.
Measures of success:
- Sales pipeline growth and management
- Customer acquisition and sales wins
- Renewal of existing business
- Acquire new dealer accounts, meeting or exceeding monthly quota targets
- Develop target account pipeline based on prior industry relationships and company priorities
- Manage negotiations effectively, resulting in win-win solutions
- Build and deepen relationships with OEMs, dealer groups, and individual locations to help close and maintain business
- Proactively solicit feedback from dealer prospects and customers
- Provide constructive feedback to Product, Customer Success, and Implementation teams to enhance and improve Dealership Advantage’s products and processes
- Manage dealer target accounts and partners in HubSpot
- Post-sale account management for further account growth
- Partner with Customer Success team to ensure a proactive and successful customer lifecycle
- Ability to carry out job responsibilities while fully embracing the Simplified Investments Core Values
- Culture is everything. We are authentic and intentional in the way we work and play. Being stodgy has no place here.
- Stab from the front. We are respectful in the way that we hold one another accountable. No games, no hidden agendas.
- Problem solvers. We value smart people who attack problems head-on and with confidence.
- Resiliency. We thrive on change and growth. We pivot when we need to and re-group quickly.
- Humility reigns. Whether engaging with our teams, customers or partners we approach it with the heart of a servant. We are go-givers that believe in creating space for people to grow.
- 3+ years of software solutions sales experience & relationship building at the senior levels of dealer groups and OEM clients. (3rd Party, OEM, SaaS platforms, Finance)
- Marine, watersports or powersports industries experience is a plus
- Proven ability to systematically develop account plans, drive new leads, business opportunities, and close business
- High level of comfort with digital technology solutions
- Process driven but flexible enough to adapt processes as required by circumstances
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer first mentality
- Thorough knowledge of dealer management processes and products or equivalent experience in a similar industry
- Strong understanding of dealer tools and challenges across sales, service, and other parts of their businesses
- Startup/early-stage company experience
TEAM MEMBER PERKS:
- Competitive salary
- Insurance benefits begin on 1st day the following month of start date
- 401k with employer match
- Casual work environment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Open door policy – come on in and share your ideas!
- Great TEAM environment!